WHICH ONE IS BETTER DAY VS NIGHT STUDIES
Benefits of studying during the day
1) After a proper night’s sleep, you will have more energy and a higher ability to concentrate the next day.
2) Most of the people are contactable during the day so it is easier to communicate with your friends and teachers during the whole day if you face any issues.
3) Natural day light is better for your eyes
4) Society is planned around being active during the day and sleeping at night. So, by sticking to this norm there are lots of benefits such as being able to visit the library and the book shop
Benefits of Studying at Night
1) People are more active, loud and intense during the day. At night it’s only you so you can study in peace and quiet.
2) At night, there are fewer distractions as compared to the day time. Most of your friends are asleep and your social networks will be less active.
3) By the night things change and look different. The night can increase your creativity and efficiency and will help you to see concepts differently.
There are more reasons why each of these options could be the best time to study. There really is no best time to study. However, it all depends on your individual preferences, personality, your resource, time management and more.
Whether it is during the day or at Night, follow these tips to get the most out of your preferred time:
1. Establish a routine
Once you have decided your time to study, don’t do it infrequently, and rather establish a proper study routine. This way your body will get used to it and you can get the best study performance possible. If you study for a few days and a few nights, your body will get used to it. So pick one of it and stick with it.
If you are studying at night, then it does not mean that you should be studying less. A well-rested mind is key to success so make sure you don’t neglect your sleep.
Make sure you study under proper lights. If you start studying in the evening and it becomes dark then make sure you put on the lights. If you are a night studier, work in a properly lit room as it will improve your studies.
4. Time Management
It is easy to lose track of time when studying during the night. This makes it even more important to create a study timetable outlining when you will take breaks. It is recommended that you take a 5 to 10 minutes break after every 50 minutes while studying. In addition, also keep yourself completely hydrated.
The time before exams is very sensitive for all students and managing your activities well in advance is essential to have the best results.