In this blog I am going to explain you in detail on How to get GST Registration online.
First you need to know about the applicability of GST. If annual turnover of any dealer is exceeds Rs 20 lakh (for special states, the amount is Rs 10 lakh) then your business must mandatorily register for GST. Otherwise if you wish then you can register for GST Voluntarily.
Here are some steps by which you can register for GST yourself. In case if you find any issue, we are here to assist you. Just fill the form below and our representative will contact you for your GST registration.
- Select New Registration
- In the drop-down under I am a – select Taxpayer
- Select State and District from the drop down
- Enter the Name of Business and PAN of the business
- Key in the Email Address and Mobile Number. The registered email id and mobile number will receive the OTPs.
- Click on Proceed
Enter the OTP received on the email and mobile. Click on Continue. If you have not received the OTP click on Resend OTP.
You will receive the Temporary Reference Number (TRN) now. This will also be sent to your email and mobile. Note down the TRN.
Once again go to https: www.gst.gov.in Click on Register Now.
Select Temporary Reference Number (TRN). Enter the TRN and the captcha code and click on Proceed.
You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile and email. Enter the OTP and click on Proceed
Fill in all the details and submit appropriate documents.
Here is the list of documents you need to keep handy while applying for GST registration-
- Constitution of the taxpayer
- Proof for the place of business
- Bank account details
- Authorization form
Once all the details are filled in go to the Verification page. Tick on the declaration and submit the application using any of the following ways –
- Companies must submit application using DSC
- Using e-Sign – OTP will be sent to Aadhaar registered number
- Using EVC – OTP will be sent to the registered mobile
A success message is displayed and Application Reference Number(ARN) is sent to registered email and mobile.
Thanks for reading this blog.