Online Correction Window for CA Foundation/ CA Intermediate and CA Final
If you have applied for CA Foundation/ CA Intermediate and CA Final examination and if you have filled examination form wrongly then you have a chance to correct it through online correction window for CA Foundation/ CA Intermediate and CA Final.
To apply through this Online Correction window for CA Foundation/ CA Intermediate and CA Final you need to visit to http://icaiexam.icai.org and login here through your user id (registration number) and password.
When you login in that window you will see there an option to apply-
Click on apply and next terms and condition you will see which you have to read better and understand also. The terms and conditions are as follows-
1. This facility (Online Correction Window for CA Foundation/ CA Intermediate and CA Final) is available at http://icaiexam.icai.org, from 11.00 a.m. of 08.03.2018 to 14.03.2018.(Dates will be changing as per examination)
2. This window (Online Correction Window for CA Foundation/ CA Intermediate and CA Final) is not for fresh submission of exam forms and is meant only for correction of errors if any, in the exam forms already submitted.
3. Candidates can access the portal by clicking “Apply Now” button against “Correction Window” activity in their dashboard.
4. Following details, submitted by the candidates in their examination application form will be displayed on the screen.
• Name of the candidate
• Control Number / Barcode number printed on their application form
• Registration number and
• Syllabus (Old to New Only), Medium, Group & centre opted
5. Candidates will be permitted to enter changes if any, in any of the following four fields only:
• Syllabus (Old to New Only)
• City opted.
• Medium opted
• Group opted
Change in syllabus is permitted from old to new only, not vice-versa. The candidate must ensure that he is registered / converted to new syllabus before it opting for change of syllabus from Old to New and is eligible for appearing in new syllabus.
Candidates will also be permitted to change the Group opted, i.e., from single Group to both Groups and the Centre opted, i.e., from an Indian Centre to Overseas Centre or from Overseas Centre to an Indian Centre and pay the differential examination fee online through the payment gateway, through this “Correction Window”. No refund of fee will be entertained in case the candidate opts for change of centre or group(s).
6. A change may include change of Syllabus (Old to New Only)/Group/Centre/Medium either jointly or severally. ONLY ONE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE APPLY CAREFULLY.
7. Candidate will not be permitted to make any corrections/changes to any other field.
8. The requests should be made by the student and not by anyone on his/her behalf.
9. Corrections, once submitted, cannot be changed thereafter.
10. The facility will be available free of cost except for differential examination fee, if applicable.
11. The candidate should upload scanned copy of a handwritten application in this regard, duly signed by him, seeking the corrections required. Unless this condition is complied with, the candidate would not be able to submit corrections sought, online. The changes requested will be taken from what is applied thru the portal and not what is written in the scanned application.
12. Upon submission of the request, the candidate will get a Successful Submission confirmation on the screen. It is made clear here that successful submission of request does not mean that the request has been approved. In case the differential fee, if any, gets deducted from your account and you do not get a “Successful” transaction screen, the status of your application will not be considered successful and the same will not be processed by the office. The failed transactions will be credited back to your account within 30 days after the close of correction window. Log on your dashboard to check the payment status against this activity.
13. Admit cards will be issued based on the examination application form and the correction received till the Correction Window closes.
Thanks for reading this post on “Online Correction Window for CA Foundation/ CA Intermediate and CA Final”
You can read our other post also :-