CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria is set and conducted by the ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
They conduct CA Exams two times a year, in the months of May and November.
A Student who has cleared the class 12th examination that is directed by an examination body and recognized by the Central Government as identical thereto, established by law in India is eligible for CA FOUNDATION EXAM 2021.
QUALIFICATION – A registered student can appear in CA Foundation Exam once after qualifying for the 10+2 Examination (Senior Secondary Examination)
MINIMUM MARKS– Students who have cleared 12th class with a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% then you are CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria.
AGE ELIGIBILITY– There is no such age CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria prescribed by the conducting authority for appearing in CA Foundation Exam.
ADMIT CARD– Once you satisfy all the CA Foundation Course Eligibility, then you can issue your CA Foundation Admit Card 2021.
*Do consider the CA Foundation 2021 Syllabus along with the Exam pattern, once you verify Eligibility for CA Foundation.
|CRITERIA FOR CANDIDATES||EXEMPTIONS|
|UG & PG||Candidates who have secured aggregate marks of 55% in UG & PG degree in commerce stream or any other equivalent stream will be exempted from CA Foundation Criteria 2021.|
|NIOS||Students who have UG & PG degree from Open University will be exempted from CA Foundation Criteria 2021.|
|NON-COMMERCE STREAM||Students who have UG & PG degrees in a stream other than commerce and have secured around 60% marks from recognized University will be exempted from CA Foundation Criteria 2021.|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CA FOUNDATION COURSE REGISTRATION 2021:
- You need a passport size photograph.
- Your 10th standard mark sheet and 12th Admit Card.
CA FOUNDATION FEE STRUCTURE 2021:
|FEES FOR FOUNDATION FORM||RS 200|
|CA FOUNDATION REGISTRATION FEES||RS 9000|
|SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES FOR MEMBERS AND STUDENTS (OPTIONAL)||RS 200|
|CA FOUNDATION EXAMINATION FEES||RS 1500|
|TOTAL FEES FOR CA FOUNDATION||RS 10900|
CA FOUNDATION EXAM PATTERN
- There is a set of 4 papers.
- Paper 1 & 2 will have subjective type question.
- Paper 3 & 4 will have objective type questions.
- Each paper will carry 100 marks.
- The maximum Time Duration will be 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in paper 1 & 2.
- Paper 3 &4 will have a negative marking scheme. ¼ th marks will be subtracted for each long answers.
- Candidates have to get a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all paper to pass the CA foundation exam.
- Exams will be conducted through offline mode.
- Papers will be available in Hindi and English but Section B of part 2 will be conducted in English medium only.