HOW TO WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING
ONE STEP A TIME
- The first day you decide to wake up 10- 20 minutes earlier before your usual timings
- Continue to do this until you are habituated of waking up early (If you wake up late in any one of the days, you have to start all over again)
- As time goes you increase the timing with respect to how early you have to get up.
- So, keep the practice on don’t leave it due to laziness
Do what You Love
You love whatever you can do it getting up early morning like practicing music, exercise, studies.
- This freshens you up
- Gives your hobby a daily practice
- The passion for that activity will definitely get you up.
- Even though you wake up early you feel lazy and feel to go to bed instead of doing any other activities to make yourself feel fresh, motivated energetic
- Do Exercise it stimulates your mind.
- It helps in organizing thoughts.
- Maintains your physical fitness+ mental health
- In doing so, it gets you up from being sleepy.
SLEEP EARLY– To get up early morning and want 8 hours proper sleep better to get back to bed on time, avoid using any electronics things, like mobile phone, tv. Make you feel comfortable while going to bed, once this habit developed, you I’ll be habituated getting early to bed.
DON’T STRESS YOURSELF– Getting up early morning should not be treated as pressure, it should by your own will to make your body take out from comfort zone and make the body strong to fight with himself. Make your heart foolish and think and tell him that waking early morning very good, wow, doing exercise great the pain is good and then see it will give respond to your brain to make you get early morning.